Marketing Database Associate (Entry/Junior Level)
Full Time - American List Counsel, Inc. (ALC) ALC is leading the charge of the new breed of data marketers. We are a full service multi-channel agency specializing in data management, customer acquisition, campaign management and compilation. ALC has become the leader in the field of data marketing by providing our roster of blue-chip clients with innovative ways to utilize marketing data to acquire new customers, retain them, and maximize their long-term value. In addition, we provide our clients with a broad-range of alternative media services, data processing and interactive marketing.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Database Associate (Entry/Junior Level) to join our Princeton, NJ team of professionals. This position will be responsible to perform high-quality research and analysis to ensure flawless campaign execution. You will conduct research and document these findings (in excel) to ensure the integrity of marketing data related to promotional campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity with great growth potential.
Our “ideal candidate” has 1 - 4 years of Direct Marketing experience performing campaign management, research, data hygiene, analysis or database management. This individual needs to have experience conducting thorough and accurate research and analysis of data, meeting project scope and deadlines, effectively communicating project status.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive pre-requisite campaign information and review files (in excel) for matching and non-matching address data; project;
- Conduct initial research online about clients (services, offers, etc) - verifying online store locator tools and its usability;
- Search client data to determine corporate hierarchy, locations, subsidiaries, etc.
- Format reports following established guidelines for all team projects;
- Verify all sources of information and document research findings;
- Communicate initial findings and any questions that are uncovered with internal teams;
- Reference and navigate various systems and reports;
- Follow all policies and procedures;
- Follow Best Practices to achieve team’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals.
- College Degree from 4-year college or university required (Business or Marketing preferred);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required;
- Strong working knowledge in Excel (spreadsheet manipulation, V lookup, formulas, conditional formatting, etc);
- 1 - 4 years prior Direct Marketing industry experience in campaign management, research, list hygiene, analysis, or database management;
- Strong skills in attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong research capabilities;
- Strong organization and project management skills;;
- Flexible, organized, open to feedback with excellent follow-through skills;
- Ability to deliver on promises and meet deadlines. Balance a sense of urgency with calm and confidence;
- Work effectively as part of a team and independently with a “can-do” attitude;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; engaged listening skills;
- Problem solving ability;
- Understanding of relationships, analytical;
- Knowledge of campaign execution preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Submit your resume
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to
We are always looking for the "Best & Brightest", so please click to send us your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V