Don’t leave money on the table.
ALC data monetization will help you maximize the value of your customer data.
Smart marketers know that in the modern world, their success is not strictly the result of a quality product or service—or even of attractive features and benefits. Rather, they recognize that their success is derived from how well they understand their audience—and, in turn, from how effectively they can tailor their offerings to anticipating and fulfilling the wants and needs of their customers and prospects.
When we speak about consumer knowledge, of course, we’re using the language of data. That’s why, at ALC, we say that data is the new currency.
The question is, how much is your data worth? Often, the answer is, more than you think. That’s because the attributes that make your customers attractive to you, also make them attractive to other marketing organizations—both commercial and nonprofit.
But who are those marketing organizations? And how do you make sure that you receive the maximum value from providing them access to your data, without compromising their value to your own organization—and without running afoul of privacy regulations?
Over the last 35 years, ALC has built the number one data monetization business in the world by making a science of maximizing the value of our clients’ data assets. Our data monetization platform includes:
- Data Management – Making your first person transactional data accessible to select third party marketing organizations via direct mail, email, digital display advertising, social media marketing, and addressable TV
- Insert Media – Allowing promotional material from 3rd party marketing organizations to ride along with your out-bound merchandise or marketing efforts
- Match Partner Network – Enabling third party marketing organizations to leverage your website traffic and opened email, promoting their businesses to your customers and site visitors via multiple channels
Is your marketing data producing the bottom line revenue it should? Speak with us, and we’ll help you determine the answer to that question. We’ll index your data’s monetization performance against key revenue drivers for comparative data sources. Then, we’ll tell you if you’re leaving money on the table, and if so—how much.
But we won’t just throw a number at you.
- We’ll build a monetization forecasting model for your data that accurately predicts your potential revenue
- We’ll conduct a thorough analysis, encompassing virtually every detail of your transactional data, to determine where the greatest revenue potential is
- We will look at your data monetization trends year over year, your mix of revenue channels, your primary and secondary market activity, your-test-conversion ratios, your average CPMs, a competitive analysis (with whom are you competing for data rental income?), and numerous other variables in order to prepare a revenue projection that you can literally take to the bank
Because our forecasts are based on hard data and clear assumptions, it allows for a complete reconciliation of the budget at the end of the year. That leads to a continuously improving budgeting process, year-after-year.
And that’s not all. Once we have a solid budget, we create a detailed sales and marketing monetization plan that synchs up with the revenue target and focuses on the key revenue drivers. It establishes the objectives for the year, along with timetables and accountability.
You review the plan. You approve it.
And then, we execute it–rigorously, aggressively, and completely. Plus, we report on our success against it on a regular basis.