How much is your 1st person data worth? Probably more than you think. ALC will make sure you don’t leave money on the table.
The same attributes that make your customers attractive to you, also make them attractive to other marketers. ALC can help you find these other marketers and then maximize the revenue or exchange value you realize when they promote their products or services to your proprietary data.
Over the past 35 years ALC has built the number one list and data management business in the world by making a science of maximizing our clients’ data management revenue.
The backbone of our program is our proprietary “Insight to Action” i2A data management platform which provides a systematic analysis of your data and revenue opportunities to produce actionable insights and knowledge.
The Secret to Maximizing the Value of Your Customers
ALC maximizes the value of your data through hard work, meticulous attention to detail, and a deep understanding of the importance of making it personal. The strategy is simple. The execution is not!
The result is an insightful and highly-actionable 12-point strategy to:
- Develop a strong position for your data
- Analyze your competitive set to ensure highest value for your data
- Create sought-after new data products and differentiated segments
- Ensure a continuous flow of new tests in primary, secondary and tertiary markets
- Make certain that these tests are coming from a broad range of marketers (including those you may never have considered)
- Enhance the performance of your data for other marketers (through modeling, innovative market segmentation and file enhancement, and the creation of new data products)
- Make your data available for a variety of off-line and on-line channels, including, direct mail, email, social and digital display
- Boost volume and frequency commitments from your key marketers
- Maximize the value of your exchange programs
- Stem attrition (i.e. the fall-off of usage by current marketers), by reactivating the ones who used to promote your data, but no longer do
- Reactivate former marketers
- Increase revenue from digital assets (email, data driven digital display)
But regardless of how solid the strategy, nothing happens until someone manages to sell something. And ALC is committed to fielding the best sales team in the industry, to help ensure that our clients’ data produces maximum bottom-line revenue.
Which is why every member of our sales team:
- Undergoes strenuous sales training
- Is monitored for real-time productivity
- Is compensated based on actual performance
- Is coached and managed by a professional, experienced sales manager whose only responsibility is to help them achieve their revenue targets
Want to know how your current data management revenue stacks up?
Just ask. We’ll tell you. And we won’t just throw a random number at you.
We’ll build an analytical forecasting model for your data that accurately predicts your potential revenue.
We will conduct a thorough analysis encompassing virtually every detail of your transactional history to determine what’s really driving your revenue.
We’ll look at your revenue trends year over year, your mix of primary and secondary market activity, your-test-conversion ratios, your digital activity, your average CPMs, a competitive analysis (with whom are you competing for data marketing income), and 8 other variables in order to prepare a revenue projection that you can literally “take to the bank.”
And because our forecasts are based on hard data and clear assumptions, it allows for a complete reconciliation of the budget at year end. Which leads to a continuously improving budgeting process year-after-year.
And that’s not all. Once we have a solid budget, we create a detailed sales and marketing plan that synchs up with the revenue target and focuses on the key revenue drivers. It establishes the objectives for the year, along with timetables and accountability.
You review the plan. You approve it.
And then we execute the plan. Rigorously, aggressively, and completely. Plus, we report on our success against it on a regular basis.
Time to stop leaving money on the table?
Marketing Communication Specialist